7.30.2011

Up House and Some Blog Changes.

Take a look at this....

Yes, that is the exact house from the movie Up, but in Herriman.  
Complete with balloons.
And an old man and chubby boy scout sitting in front yard on a bench.
It even has the same painting above the mantle just like in the movie.
Isn't it amazing?
I want to move in.
I think Jax missed the wear stripes memo :)

On another note...
Notice anything different about my blog?
I changed it. A lot of it.
Title, background, font...pretty much everything.
Old title-gone. I decided I didn't like it and it was too cheesy. (I've noticed lately that I'm a really cheesy person. Oh dear) And it was far too long.
New title- more me. Simple, short, sweet and to the point.  
Inspiration: My keychain my mom bought me.


Hope you like the changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment