3.08.2012

Loves Me, Loves Me Not.

{Loves Me Not}

For some reason I really truly struggle when it comes to paying for a car wash. I find them so annoying to waste money on. I always know though when it's going to rain or snow. How? Cause without fail every time I wash my car it rains or snows the day after. Mr. Weather has a sense of humor. Also, do you like my new car? Nice eh? Jokes. It's just a random picture I found on the internet.




Daylight savings. Especially daylight savings in the springtime. Who in their right mind wants to lose an hour of coveted sleep? For sure not me. Also I noticed this the other day. This clock has definitely not changed since the last daylight savings. I think I'm a tad bit behind yeah?






{Loves Me}

The world is obsessed with her and for a good reason. I mean have you heard her voice? Hello. Last summer she came to The Gallivan Center and I'm kicking myself in the butt cause I didn't go. Even though it was on a Sunday I still would have gone. Shh, don't tell the bishop. I love that she can just simply be herself. She doesn't have to wear crazy outfits, dye her hair a crazy color or be a size 0. She's real. And I'd have to say it's quite refreshing.




Okay. Can I just say that whoever discovered this is fanfreakintastic. And it actually works. Here's to a tube of mascara lasting a few weeks longer. Again, thank you Pinterest for changing my life.




If you haven't heard about this by now you must be living under a rock. Or in Vernal. This video gave me the goosebumpies. Course it could have been because I was in the tundra that I like to call my room. For reals though, how powerful is this idea? Pretty dang powerful I think. What better way to bring together a nation then to help another nation out? Finally something positive we can focus on. Makes me proud to be called an American.


No comments:

Post a Comment