4.30.2012

The Pit and the Peak.

{the pit} no weekend goodness here. i'm positive i had the weekend from hell. friday i had a rough day at work so i did nothing but veg in my jams and watch reruns of keeping up with the kardashians. saturday morning i woke up at the butt crack of dawn with the worst stomachache ever. and a few hours later the bottom of the toilet seat bowl was all i was staring at. saltine crackers and 7up were my best friend that day. sunday auntie flow decided to visit me along with the worst cramps in the entire world. did i mention the pounding headache i had over the past two days? it's safe to say i need another weekend to recover from my weekend.



{the peak} meet my vacation jar. for what vacation you may ask? i have no idea. just a little something i started so when a vacation does come up, boom baby i have a majority of it paid for. plus just the thought of a non existent future vacation makes me giddy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment