8.15.2011

College Bound.

My little brother left me last night.
He's going down to Dixie for school.
I couldn't be more excited for him though.
I can't wait for him to grow and experience new things.
Next time I see him is Thanksgiving.
I hate to admit it but I'm gonna miss him teasing me.
I'm gonna miss the wet willies he gives me.
I'm gonna miss our fights that we have that last for five minutes then we're talking again.
I'm gonna miss our late night chats. and Mario Kart marathons.
I'm gonna miss the random hugs he'll give me.
Oh man. I think Thanksgiving break is too far away.

Best of luck to ya bud.
You'll do awesome.
Go to church.
Remember who your true friends are.
Be a gent to the ladies.
Don't you dare touch drugs or alcohol cause I will find out about it...and I will beat you.
Kidding.
But really though.
And don't forget about your favorite sister at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment