8.10.2011

Gramma Williams.

My fam and I went to my Gramma William's on Sunday.
Course we had French dip sandwiches.
We seriously have those things every single time she invites us over to eat.
I don't think she realizes it either.
I love this little old lady though.
She's blunt-passed that down to me.
Saves everything.
And I mean everything.
Once she gave us six year old Triscuts in a baggie.
They weren't even in the original box.
And they were hard as a rock.
Promise I chipped my tooth on one of them.
I love that she calls Hobby Lobby, Holly Lobby and has no idea she's saying it wrong.
She has been through so so much.
But I admire her so so much for going through these trials and being strong while she does so.
I'm blessed that I get to call her my grandma.


Look at her fridge. Full of quotes. I bet this is where I get my love for quotes from.


Bottle of Mountain Dew I found by her sink more than halfway gone.
What a champ.


Don't tell me these aren't the creepiest things you've ever seen.
She has a whole shelf full of them and it freaks me out.
Apparently my great grandma made them.
Who the heck decides to make naked posing babies?
My great grandma, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment