11.01.2011

24 Days of Thankfulness.

November is great for many reasons.
Pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, cozy weather, colorful leaves, turkey, family time and of course, showing some extra thankfulness.
One of my favorite quotes is...
Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
Beautifully put.
I have found this to be true in my own life.
In my lowest and darkest of times I have looked at what I do have and it's made everything that much better.
So for this month I've decided to do 24 posts all about being thankful.
Starting today, everyday, till Thanksgiving Day.
No posts of complaining, venting, telling stories.
Nothing but just straight up thankfulness.
Hope you enjoy!



{Day 1}
I am thankful for my family.
I sure would not even be close to where I am today without them.
Thanks fam for putting up with me, for laughing with me, for loving me.
You're great.

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love that quote mccall. thanks for the reminder:) hope you're doing good! it's always a breath of fresh air running into you!

    ReplyDelete