11.28.2011

Weekend Goodness.

What a fanfreakintastic weekend.
Four day weekend? Yes please!
Usually longer weekends go by fast, but for some reason this one felt extra long. And I loved it.

Went Black Friday shopping.
Oh. My. Word.
Never again will I do that. Not even if you payed me. Okay maybe. But for a very high price.
People were out of control. I honestly have anxiety just thinking about it.

Thanksgiving felt right this time.
Last year my extended family didn't get together, but this year we actually did. It was awesome.
All of us crammed into my aunt and uncles little family room.
I wouldn't change that moment for the world.

Saw Breaking Dawn.
There goes two hours of my life I'll never get back. I honestly belly laughed numerous times during that movie. Not cause it was funny, but because it was either super stupid or super cheesy.
Harry Potter for the win.

Decorated this bad boy.
While Justin Beibs and Michael babe Buble serenaded me with their Christmas music in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment