2.20.2012

The Pit and the Peak.

{the pit} that moment when you realize you need to get a calendar cause you can't remember simple things like to put a face mask on three times a week and to do your laundry once a week. I am headed straight for an alzhiemers clinic. Heaven help me.

{the peak}
the fam was outta town all weekend so I scheduled some gramma time. Lunch at Hagermann's on Saturday followed by the movie, This Means War. Hilarious by the way. Then Sunday was dinner and a little heart to heart convo. Saturday at lunch this old couple walked in and he pulled out the chair for her and got her a drink. I caught my gramma looking at them. It broke my heart. What a strong, strong women to have to through what's she's going through. I could barely stand being alone for three days and she does it everyday, probably for the rest of her life. I think a little more gramma time is in order more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment