2.01.2012

The Pit and the Peak.

{the pit} dating. just typing the word makes me cringe. i got these beauties the other day while at work....


there's a dad at work trying to win me over. i hid them purposely from the fam for awhile cause i knew how they would react. and i was right. my mom found them first and then gave me a safety lecture. "if you end up going out with this guy make sure that you tell your dad and i where you guys are going, how late you'll be oh and make sure you have your cell phone with you at all times. do you know anything about him? how old is he? is he a nice guy" apparently i am still twelve years old. my sister then came up to me later and informed me that my dad told her to pray for my courtship. courtship? really dad? this is not the 1840's. heaven help me. i'll take the skip dating and straight to marriage card please.

{the peak} i feel a tad bit guilty this is a peak. but, i may or may not have withdrew from school for this semester. by that i mean i did. and let me tell you i have never been so relieved in my life. i usually have a pretty good intuition when it comes to things. my intuition for this semester was telling me to get the heck out of school while i still could. plus i also was not going to pay almost 2,000 dollars for someone to come to class and ask me if i had any questions about my math. you're there to teach lady! i'll see you summer semester school, until then i most likely will not miss you one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment