1.31.2012

Gramma's House.

Along with naps, Christmas and Harry Potter, going to Gramma's house is one of my favorite things.
Promise I'm 21 years old.
Lets be real, I am always saying things are my favorite.
Just pretend though for this post this is one of my few very favorite things.


Tate stressing over eating his no thank you bite of chicken.
Remember those?
They were the worst.
Naturally I took a picture to capture this moment.


And another picture....


So then the teacher in me came out and we made it a game.
Take a bite of your chicken and I'll take a picture of you.
Worked miracles.
Bite of chicken, check.
Desert now earned, check and check.
Then came the dry heaving.
Sorry bout that bud.


Did you know that wearing goggles while watching TV makes the whole viewing experience a lot more enjoyable?
It's true. See...


And then there is this cute face.
She says no, thank you and I want to everything.
I may be biased, but I have thee cutest cousins ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment