1.23.2012

Weekend Goodness.

{friday} went to din din at iggy's with mike, shartel and her hubbsters. had some dang good spinach dip. almost stole a bowl until my waiter noticed something was missing. in my defense though they didn't give me anything to put the dip in. what was i supposed to do? ask for a to go bowl? nah. just kidding. promise i was joking around. sat around and talked for the rest of the night around the fire.

{saturday} laid around for a bit. lied around? who knows. watched marley and me. might have cried. did some homework. didn't get ready till about 7:00. yes, seven. i think i took laziness to a whole new level. no wait, i did. went to mikes and drooled over his new casa. sat and chatted once again with bree and alex. might have offended a friend. oops. that's about how exciting my weekends get folks. i am an old fart.

{sunday} singles ward. got to see good friends i hadn't seen in awhile. ditched out on linger longer. my excuse was i needed to go take a nap. parker told me i use that excuse every week. sad thing is that it's not even an excuse. i really do skip out on free food to take a long blissful nap. made dinner for the fam. by made dinner i mean turned on the oven and then stuck the chicken in. call me chef mccall. boy this post is making me sound like a lazy bum. had another crazy weird dream that i sorta killed someone. now my dreams are not only weird but disturbed. super. good news, dream book says that to dream of murdering someone means you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. hmm... ended the night with of course, kourtney and kim take ny.

No comments:

Post a Comment