1.17.2012

Weekend Goodness.

{friday} started off the weekend right by going on a little road trip to the butt crack of Utah aka Vernal. Yes Vernal. No I don't think it's even on the map. Think it's cold here? It's the freakin Tundra there. Fought over sleeping arrangements. Got ready for bed. Zonked out while listening to Jackie talk to herself cause she had just gotten her 19th wind and was wide awake.

{saturday} slept in and it felt phenomenal. Had some breakfast at a cozy diner. Did some math homework while others swam. Yes, I know I'm lame sauce for doing homework on a sort of vacation. Boys took naps and the girls went and got ready. Shopped a little bit at Walmart and Bealls. Then had some dang good Cafe Rio. Free meal! for me. Played some phase 10 in the lobby. I won. Went back to our rooms and spent more time trying to decide what to do next then what we actually ended up doing. Ended the night by watching Dirty Dancing. Not a fan. I prefer acting over people dry humping each other thank you very much. Fell asleep at some point during the movie.

{sunday} started the long drive home. Got home, unpacked. Finished season one of Gossip Girl. XOXO you know you love me. The hunt begins for season two. Fell asleep at some point and had a crazy dream that I went to church in my sweats. Then Gwen Stefani shouted out, love angel music baby into the congregation. ??? I think I need to see a doctor about my crazy weird dreams. Baked potatoes and chili for din din. Minus the chili though of course. Ended the night with being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment