1.20.2012

Cute As a Button.


Haven't heard about these guys for awhile huh?
Don't worry, I'm still just as obsessed.
And their cheeks are still just as pinchable.
Pajama day was today.
Cause we're cool and can do fun things like that.
Yes, I just rolled out of bed and came to work.

Gilbert: "Cows don't say moo, they just say eat more chicken!"
Looks like someone's been eating Chick-fil-a.
Welcome to America.
Where chocolate is a food group, fries twice a day is the norm and kids at the age of three have slogans like this memorized by heart.

Nina: "Miss. McCall, you always smell like buttercup."
Thank you Nina, thank you.

Jackson burps.
Miss. McCall: Jack, what do you need to say?
Jackson: Excuse me princess!
Princess? I'm gonna take that one as a compliment. I'm not even mad about it.

See. Told ya. Still just as cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment