1.13.2012

Loves Me, Loves Me Not.

Loves Me Not...

Is it just me or are more and more people waking up on the wrong side of the bed? A few weeks ago I was at Target (of course) and I was waiting for a parking spot. Even went the extra mile and put on my blinker while I waited for this spot. As I was just about to pull in when someone from around the corner zoomed in and took my spot. Now no finger was given but you bet I walked past her car and have her a dirty look. Anyone who knows me knows I can give a good dirty look. Even when I don't mean to. She then have me the finger...in front of her child...classy. People are so rude these days. Kindness is dead.


One of the main reasons why I got rid of the good ol' fb. I don't care you had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.
I don't care that you went to the bank, then to school, brushed your teeth, sneezed, shopped and are now home snuggled in bed. And I definitely don't want to hear that gushy mushy stuff about your amazing hunny buns and how fantastic he is and that you're the luckiest girl in the world. Just sayin.



Swimming. Man do I hate it. I can't explain it. Maybe it's cause when I was little I swam till there was chlorine coming out my ears. I was in the pool all day everyday. I even took diving lessons for a bit. But man do I hate it now.



Loves me...

I got this beaut the other day. Big deal for me. I mean big. Like losing sleep over it big. Just never bought something that bum expensive before. But I love it. I had a Dell before. Word to the wise- NEVER get a Dell it's a little piece of....



Okay. I have a confession. I got some of these bad boys awhile ago. I know I said that I wouldn't ever get a pair cause everyone had them. But I lied. In my defense though work drove me to. I had to rebel a little if they were going to make me wear those horrible scrub tops. I had to offset the ugliness somehow with something stylish. I love love them though. So comfy and I want some in every color and style.


Don't judge me on this next
one. One day they had a marathon on tv, I had nothing else to watch or do. So I watched. A good 7 episodes in a row. I am now hooked. It's just so darn intense I can't stop watching. And I may or may not even be mad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment