1.10.2012

So Long 2011.

It's the second week in January and I'm barely getting to a New Years post, let alone posting at all.
My bad.
It's been a little crazy up in here.

Anyways...
2011. Man you were good to me.
Sure, things didn't go the way I planned and I'm not exactly where I thought I would be.
BUT it's where I need to be.
With lots of favorites along the way...

{favorite movies}
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
The Help.
Something Borrowed.

{favorite songs}
Set Fire to the Rain.
Last Friday Night.
Princess of China.
We Owned the Night.
Stereo Hearts.
We Found Love.
Lighters.
Called Out in the Dark.

{favorite things}
Cake bites.
Pinterest.
My iPhone.
Spoon rings from Florida.
Up! House in Herriman.

{favorite moments}
Florida with the fam.
Disneyland for my Birthday.
Drinking Butterbeer in the middle of Hogwarts.
My Abuelo's 80th birthday party.
San Fran with my dad and sister.
Being with my extended family again.

Here's to a new start and a new year.
Bring it on 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment