1.19.2012

Currently...

{watching} Gossip Girl. I hate that I love Blair. Serena is kinda annoying. Dan is a babe. Chuck Bass is a dirtbag. Nate is also a babe.
{listening} to Called Out in the Dark by Snow Patrol.
{hating} my math class. it's only the second week in and I can tell its not gonna be good.
{excited} for the weekend.
{loving} the rainy weather. say what?! yes, rain in January. and I love it.
{thankful} for my MacBook. sometimes I sleep with it next to me.
{wishing} for a nice long vacation.
{blessed} my dad's work is going well. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel.
{feeling} like I need a serious nap. Dr. Pepper should do the trick for now.
{wanting} to go to Disneyland. yes, again. you can never go to Disneyland too many times.
{learning} to be okay with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment