12.02.2012

Every year my Madre, sister and I go the Festival of Trees. 
And every year the trees get better and better. 
And the crowds get bigger and bigger-serisouly, I swear all of Utah was there last night. 
It's one of my favorite traditions. 
Just puts ya in the Christmas spirit ya know? 

My favorite tree this year was this Princess and the Frog one...
It was so stinkin' cute.



Then of course the gingerbread houses were amazeballs, like always.
How these people find time to spend countless hours on all the little details on these things is beyond me.
I was impressed.


Then we ended the night like we do probably every night we spend with each other, doing what we do best...shopping.
Remember how when I shop now I shop for all things missionary?
Crazy.
Mostly this just gives me another reason to shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment