12.24.2012

Hawaii Trip: Part One.

Can we please talk about how amazing Hawaii was? 
The second we landed in Salt Lake I already wanted to go back. 
We didn't plan anything beforehand and just kinda did whatever we felt like that day and let me tell you, that is definitely the way to go. 

We stayed at The Turtle Bay Resort. 
Which was amazeballs. 
I heard The cast of The Hunger Games was staying there too, but never saw anyone. 
So basically I'm famous now. 
Every night we would open the windows and fall asleep to the sound of the ocean.
And every morning we would sit on our balcony, listen to the ocean and enjoy the breathtaking view. 
I was obsessed. 


One day we went to Waimea Falls. 
I wish I could describe to you how incredibly beautiful this place is. 
But truly I could not do it enough justice. 
I don't even think these pictures do it enough justice. 
Everything is straight out a fairy tale. 

 

 


While we were there The Cast of Hunger Games was filming. 
I don't think very many people understand or even know of my love for The Hunger Games. 
I about peed when I saw their trailers. 



Of course you can't go to Hawaii and not go to a luau, so we chose the one at the Polynesian Cultural Center. 
So so good and so so fun. 
I wish I could have gotten pictures of the dancers, but it wasn't allowed.
The flashes from the cameras throws off their groove I guess. 
But man do they know how to shake their money makers. 



That pineapple drink....yeah....complete HEAVEN. 
I want one right this second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment