12.01.2012

hello, old friends.

You know how randomly you stumble upon an old picture of someone you knew and used to be friends with and think, I wonder what ever happened to them....
Well, that's kinda like this blog. 
I stumbled upon it the other day and thought, hey what ever happened to that thing. 
Good news. It's just the same as a left it. 
Bad news. I have SO much to catch up on. 
So what better way to do so then with some pictures right? 

Went on the most amazeballs trip ever with some good friends. 
I want go back. Like right this second.

Can we please talk about how freakin awesome the castle is at Christmas time? 
I could die. 
Truly this picture just does not do it's justice.



And then there is this castle.
This is the second time I've been and it was just as cool, if not cooler than the first time.
There is THEE most fun ride ever inside this thing.



Thanksgiving came and went waaaay too fast.
It was spent with lots of good food, good friends and always good family.








And how could I forget Halloween?
Mike once again thew an amaze party.
Let me tell you, Mike is the Martha Stewart of party planning.
Everyone always has a good time.
{also, please note the awesome photo bombing happening in the last photo}





I ran a 5k with some friends in honor of the most amazing and strongest person ever.
Let me tell you, 5k's make you feel like a million bucks when you're done.
One, you've done something for a good cause.
Two, you just ran 3.2 miles.
Three, I mean come on, you ran a 5k that's kinda a big deal, especially when you've never done it before.



This little one is still the cutest most, annoying thing around. 
She's the best cuddler, hands down.


Oh and this is kinda big news. I am going on a mission!
I am going on a mission- i like to say it more than once and out loud. 
It makes it seem a little more real. 
In just a few short weeks Albuquerque, New Mexico is going to be my new home for the next year and a half. 
To say that I am excited would definitely be an understatement :)
I cannot wait to get out there and do the Lords work! 



Phew! Still with me? 
And I know that's definitely not all that's happened within that last few months since I've blogged. 
Basically in a nut-shell, these past few months have been awesome! 
And I am SO blessed. 
So so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment