4.22.2011

The Pit and the Peak of a Friday.

{the pit} Day three of being pitch all alone. I hate it. The first night I was scared pissless. My head always plays games with myself and I scare myself to death. I'll hear the littlest noise and think someone is breaking in to rape/kidnap me/steal everything and anything in sight.Good news. I got through the night with no robber/rapist. Also, I have never had so many conversations with my dog Ellie. She is probably so annoyed of me. The fam comes home on Sunday. Thank goodness. Till then Ellie and Adele (yes, the singer) will be keeping me company.

{the peak} Don't you love how blunt kids are? "Miss. McCall, you have hair on your arms like a boy!" Thank you, thank you very much Chloe for reminding me. It made me laugh though. What can I say, she's right! I actually used to shave my arms in middle school cause I was so embarrassed. Now I'm over it and don't care what people think. Plus everyone has hair on their arms! ....just maybe not as dark and plentiful as mine :) I owe all this hairiness to my dad's side. Hispanics are hairy people if you didn't now.

No comments:

Post a Comment