4.02.2011

Happy Birthday Mom.

To the best Mom in the world....
There are exactly three words that I think of right off the top of my head that sums you up.
Selfless, calm and kind.
Selfless. You're constantly doing things for others, which means you barely have time to do things for yourself and somehow, you're okay with that.
Calm. I thank you for passing this gene onto me. In all my 20 years of life I have only heard you raise your voice once. And even then I don't know if you could call it yelling.
Kind. There are people who are kind because it's the right thing to do and then there are people who are kind because it's what they want to do. You are definitely a person that is kind to people because you want to be. Because you truly and genuinely care for them.
You have been through so much.
Trials have tested your faith and yet you still are unwavering and faithful.

I love all the little quirks about you...
Taking ten hours to eat a meal.
Constantly asking the same question you asked five minutes ago.
Never on time.
Your ear piercing snore.
How you give out hugs like candy.

Thank you for always having a hot meal on the table for us to eat.
Thank you for showing us how to be organized and clean.
Thank you for being such a good example to us.
Thank you for teaching us the importance of the gospel.
Thank you for staying strong when everyone else would expect you to give up.
Thank you for showing us the importance of having a higher education.
Thank you for being the best mom in the world.
Happy Birthday Mom.
Love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment