3.31.2011

Randomness.

I need to vent/give myself a pity party for a moment here. Hope you don't mind.
Do you ever feel like you're surrounded by so many people but yet still feel so alone?
This is the perfect way to describe how I've been feeling lately.
Why?
I have no idea why.
Just how I feel.
Not so great of a feeling eh?
Okay I'm done venting/giving myself a pity party.


Actual conversation yesterday in school between two girls...
"Can I tell you something?"
"Yeah..."
"You're a whiner and it's really annoying. You complain about everything"
"Well I'm sorry that you have to listen to me."
"Actually I would rather you just not talk at all."
......awkward silence.

My jaw honestly dropped when I heard this conversation.
SO rude right?
I couldn't believe it.
I actually had to ask the person sitting next to me if she heard what I heard.
And we both started laughing in disbelief.
Where is the love people?!


Speaking of love...
Check out this miracle.
Everyone is sharing.
No fighting. No hitting. No screaming. No punching.
Did I mention that everyone was sharing?
All 13 of them.
Can I get a moment of silence please....
..........
Man I was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment