3.28.2011

Staring.

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like everyone and anyone you walk past just stares at you?
Well, I am having one of those days.
First I thought it was just me.
Till a kid in one of my classes turned all the way around in his seat to look at me.
Makes me wonder what I look like today...
Did I only put on half my face?
Do I have a huge booger in my nose?
Is my hair a hot mess?
Course all this staring doesn't necessarily mean something bad, it could be good staring right?
Hmmm....

Speaking of staring...
I have decided that people watching is one of my new favorite things to do.
You can learn a lot from people by just watching them.
This makes school and other activities a whole lot more fun.
You should try it.
It's even better when you listen in on their conversations.
Except for it's always awkward when they figure out that you've been staring at them for the past five minutes.
Then it's just creepy and awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment