3.12.2011

Gotta Love Em.

"Justin Biebers gay, Justin Biebers gay, Justin Biebers gay, Justin Biebers g...teacher, what does gay mean?"'

She honestly stopped mid-scentance to ask me what gay meant.
It was so funny!
I think I could write a book with all the funny things I've heard kids say over the years.


Apparently I have a boyfriend now.
Two boyfriends actually.

Conner


Braxton
"Miss. McCall, Conner says that he's your boyfriend and he's just not cause I am. I'm your boyfriend."

I've known these two since they were two. And now they're both four.
The other day Conner was sitting on my lap and he planted a kiss right smack dab in the middle of my cheek out of nowhere.
It caught me so off guard.
Promise I felt like a million bucks.
Kids have a funny way of making you feel like that.
I'm constantly being told that they love me a million times a day.
I get told that I'm pretty.
I get the best hugs ever.
They forgive me five seconds after they get into trouble.
They're constantly making me laugh and putting a smile on my face.
All these things happen at the most random times too.
But at the times that I need it most.
I'm blessed to have such a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment