3.29.2011

The Pit and the Peak of a Tuesday.

{the pit} The kids were so naughty today at work. No one listened. They were hitting. Toys were flying across the room. Paint was everywhere. Things were being broken. I pray that Thursday is better. Much better.

{the peak} The movie Tangled came out on DVD today. Love, love, love this show! It's probably safe to say that this is one of my favorite Disney movies. When it first came out in theaters my friend Jackie and I went to see it. Yes, we were the only people above the age of six in the whole theater. Yes, we were the only two people that didn't have to use a booster seat. And yes we were laughing at every part even when the kids weren't. Yes, I am aware that we are five years old. Did we care? Nahh.We loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment