6.11.2011

Family Time.


Sometimes no, actually a lot of times I regret taking my extended family for granted.
I hardly ever get to see them anymore and I miss it.
My aunt called and asked if I would stay with her kids and I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Friday night. 
Papa Johns pizza, playing outside, laughing, Despicable Me, popsicles, playing Guess Who a million times and singing to music.
I loved all of it.
My favorite part of the night was when I went inside to get the pizza and I came back out and the first thing my cousin asked me when I got in the car was if I just got back from Mexico.
Racist? Yes.
But I loved it and laughed all the way home.
Infact I still catch myself giggling about it.

Man I love this kid.
Seems just like yesterday I was changing his little bum bum and now he's toothless and bleeping out the swear words to rap songs.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment