6.27.2011

The Pit and the Peak of a Monday.

{the pit} I start my summer math class tomorrow. Boo. Actually, let me rephrase that... I start my 810 dollar math class tomorrow. Yes, 810 dollars just for ONE class. What. A. Joke. Promise me having to pay this ridiculous amount of money for one stinking class and for one of my most least favorite subjects in the whole entire world is going to bug me for the rest of my life. Promise. At least I'm getting my math classes out of the way right? Yes, think positive.

{the peak} Guess who's leaving to California Thursday night for four days? Me, me, me! And I couldn't be more excited. It's just gonna be me, my sister, my dad and the Mustang on the open road. Yes, please! We're going to visit my Dad's side of the fam...but mostly to see my Grandpa Hernandez. Love that sweet little Mexican man. He also has a really cool but incredibly hard to understand accent. I love him oh so much. On the way back we're going down to San Fransisco just so I can check off something on my bucket list...ride a cable car. Road trip? Don't mind if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment