6.12.2011

The Pit and the Peak of a Sunday.

{the pit} My new singles ward is not so great.
Because, a. It's at nine in the morning. So bum early. I'm sorry, but who in the world has a singles ward at nine in the morning? I may or may not have gotten up late and so I missed the first part of church today. My bad.
and b. I have never been to a more irreverent church in my whole entire life. First I just thought I was being picky and everyone just happened to be irreverent the Sunday I happened to be there. Boy was I wrong. This Sunday turned out to be no different. Everyone chats thee whole entire time. Yes- even through sacrament. I mean if you're going to chat at least have the courtesy to whisper. Or how bout since we're all adults here we try out the whole being reverent thing and don't talk at all...Just sayin.

{the peak} Nothing brings me more joy than Sunday naps. For some reason I can sleep for hours and hours on Sunday. Last Sunday I passed out and took a four hour nap. It was fantastic. Speaking of naps...my bed is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment