6.26.2011

Harry Potter.

I have this thing where I don't like to do things if everyone else and their dog is doing it.
Feathers in the hair? Cute. But no thanks.
Glittery toms? Pass.
Obsession with Twilight? Nah.

But yet I find myself completely enthralled with something everyone in the world loves.
Harry Potter.
I always told myself never will I have anything to do with reading any of the Harry Potter books.
But here I am reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and I plan on reading all of them.
J.K Rowling is a brilliant writer by the way.
My favorite part is reading it in a British accent.
I always told myself I would never watch and love the movies.
But I may or may not have just finished the first movie, am now watching the second movie and plan on watching all the movies before July 15th.
I have my recent trip to Florida when we went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to blame for this one.
That place is pitch amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment