9.05.2011

Dear Diary Part Dos.

Do you remember when I gave you a little taste of my journals here.
Well I'm doing it again.
Lucky you :)
You get to endure my horrible spelling, drama and boy talk all over again.
I actually find it to be quite hilarious.

2/10/03 (seventh grade)
Benji Forbes (this cutie) came up to me and he gave me a hug, a big long hug! And I'm all "OK Benji that's good you can stop now" and he wouldn't stop hugging me! Cool huh! Well that's really all I have to say so got2flyQTpie!
P.S. here is a list of all my friends
girls                               boys
Brooke                        David M
Rachael                          Sean
BreeAnn                        Max
Shartel                          Colton
Lauryn                             CJ
Ashlynne                       Blake
McKenzie                       Jake
M'liss                             Marcus
Chanell                          Nate W
Meera                           Haukeem
Megan                               AJ
Lara                                Mike B
Heidi
Alice

8/25/03 (eigth grade)
Well to day was the first day of school and I wasn't even nervous and I found all of my classes! But yeah this one Mexican kid likes me but I don't know his name!?! Well got2go!

10/2003
I figured out who likes me. His name is Haukeem. He's black, not Mexican! Another kid likes me but I don't know his name either! Darn those secrect admirers.

No comments:

Post a Comment