11.07.2010

Dear Diary....

I was bored today and decided to break out my old journal's from when I was a little girl. I highly recommend doing this every once in a while. You learn a lot about yourself and how you've changed for the better and worse.
 Here's a few excerpts from them that I thought were pretty funny...

8/2/01
Well were in the car and were listening to the new *Nsync CD. Well I should tell you where were going. Were going 2 St.George and Las Vegas this will be way fun! I think that me and my bro are really getting along. Well got 2 fly QT pie.

8/14/01
I have decided that I McCall am going 2 be nice 2 every one even the brats, geeks and  so on (u get the picture) I'm not going 2 be shy and I will only get into 1 fight in the hole entire school year. I am going 2 be a good girl and more out going. Also I hope more boys will ask me out like B.C. I will try harder in math and get good grades. My teacher will like me and I hope I make new friends through out the hole school year and won't just stick with the friends that I have. Signed, McCall Morris

11/14/02
Today was one of the most sadest but scarriest of all. I'm so lost and don't know what to do. One of my very good friends had done something that will and always effect her life. She pierced her belly button. I know, I know it sounds crazy and I just wish I could have been there to stop her. The thing she doesn't get is that so many things could happen to her. And one of the most things that bugs me is she's taking it with lots of pride. Lots. And she is going to get caught sooner or later. And going 2 wish she never did it. I just hope that she will confess.

Man was I dramatic! I love how on the last journal entry I built it up to be some incredibly terrible thing and all it was a piercing.
Haha I kill myself.
Apparently I couldn't spell if my life depended on it either.
If only all I still had to worry about was not getting in one fight a year and being nice to the even the brats and geeks my life would be set.

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! McCall...I love you and your blog and your 6th grade journal entries. Poor girl with the piercing... I wonder where she ended up in life. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McCall I didn't think piercing my belly button worried you that much. Do you want me to take it out? I'll do that for you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah this is hilarious! This is why I want to work with kids, they are so innocent. This is proof that we were the same once upon a time.

    ReplyDelete