11.11.2010

Sorta Never Been Kissed.


This just might be how I'll end up in life. Old. My nickname is The Beast. 40 years old. Never been kissed. Yes, it's true I've never been kissed. Actually I technically have but technically haven't. It all depends on how you define what a kiss is. Technically I have touched lips with someone. Twice. Both actually were my best guy friends in high school. Which is weird. Both times they planted one on me. But I haven't had a kiss that actually meant something.
Here are my expectations for my future meaningful kiss...
He'll be rich. "When is it okay to kiss someone?" When they're rich. -Pam, 7 years old. Smart girl.
They'll have the face of Ryan Reynolds or Josh Duhmel and a body of a God.
He'll be one of the following: a doctor. a lawyer. or a dentist.
He'll drive a Mercedes.
He'll own a house in SunCrest.
We'll have already had dinner at The Roof and walked around and seen all the lights at Temple Square. So we'll be on a carriage ride. Christmas music in the background. A snowflake lands on my cheek, he leans in to brush if off my face and bam! He plants one on me. Yes, I did make that as cheesy as possible.

These aren't too high of expectations right? I mean Christmas time is in less than a month... I can make it happen by then. All I need to find is a guy. No big deal.
I'm totally kidding. Promise I'm not shallow and chances are my first meaningful kiss will never be like that.
I do however have one expectation of my first meaningful kiss... That'll be meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment