11.27.2010

Lately I've Noticed that....

-I'm claustrophobic. When there's a big group of people I start to freak out and get anxious.

-The news is one big fat lie. Remember that one time when they told us that we would have the worst storm Utah has ever had.... and it only snowed 3 inches. What a joke.

-I'm second guessing myself on my career choice. Ever since I can remember I've wanted to be a teacher. Now, I'm not so sure where I'm headed in life.

-I've been in the Christmas spirit. Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas lights, Christmas decorations. I love it all.

-I already have anxiety over having to drive in the snow. I still think my idea of heated roads is genius. Or how bout this, if the snow fell everywhere else but the roads. I'm game for that idea.

-I've been obsessed with Glee. This is a big step for me. In the beginning I absolutely refused to be involved with anything that had to do with this show. But now I can't get enough of it. I'm counting down the days till the Christmas episode comes on. Just in case you're wondering there's only 3 days until it airs.

-I've been thinking about going on a mission. Sister Morris?? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment