11.04.2010

The Important Questions of Life.

How come a dog loves to stick their head out the window, but when you blow on their face they get mad?

Where does all your chap stick go to? One second you have a bunch of chap stick and the next it's all gone.

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They’re both dogs!

What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

Why is rush hour so slow?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to
see you naked anyway.

Why is the word abbreviation so long?


Those are some deep questions right? Taking Philosophy has really gotten me to ponder the important questions of life. NOT! I hate Philosophy and how deep it makes you think. What I really wanna know is who decided to make Philosophy part of an associate degree. Lame. Really I just like all these questions cause I think they're funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment