12.07.2011

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.

She Loves Me Not...
Check out what I have to wear to work. Every. Single. Day. New job? Nope. Working at dentist office? Not quite. Doctors office? No. My boss decided to go Nazi on us and make us all wear scrub tops. With jeans. This is seriously cramping my style.


Only in a singles ward do they send emails out every week "highlighting" someone. And if you find them interesting enough you can ask them out. And hey, you even know their favorite color and what they like to do. Creeper material if you ask me.

Finals week. Dun dun dun. I dread this time of year so so much. Thank the heavens it only comes twice a year. Urban Dictionary about sums it all up.


She Loves Me...


Christmas Cadbury eggs. Heaven in a little blue bag. These things are so dang addicting. It's bad. Whoever decided that Cadbury eggs around Easter time just wasn't enough was a genius.

Recess. Sister, Sister. Doug. Boy Meets World. Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Full House. Saved By the Bell. All oldies but goodies. TV shows just aren't the same anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love my trashy, dramatic Kardashians and Housewives. But nothing tops old school TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment