12.12.2011

Weekend Goodness.

{friday} Went Christmas shopping after work. Got all my shopping done in one night. Go me! Sister gets a cardigan and jewelry. Brother gets food giftcards- he's a poor college student. Movie theater giftcard and goodies for Padre. Cute top for Madre. Yummy treats for co-workers. Hung out with my daddy for the rest of the night.

{saturday} Woke up early to study some math. Baptism in Clearfield and goodies at my aunts house after. Changed into some comfortable clothes, and decorated the tree for our family room. Later watched The Help. Amazing movie by the way. And ended the night with some peach ice cream with bananas on top.

{sunday} Church at the parent's ward. Three hour nap. It was blissful. Studied a little bit. Went and had some cake and ice cream at my aunts to celebrate my cousins birthday. Tried to study some more. Keyword tried. Fantisized what it would be like to live as New York's social elite with Mike. Watched Kourtney and Kim take New York. Fantisized some more about living in the Big Apple. Ps- I hate that giant Kris Humphries. Thought about studying, but decided sleep was far more of a bigger priority. Please bless I pass my biology final.

2 comments:

  1. You better watch out, upper east siders. Because it looks like M&M (Michael & McCall) are coming town, and they don't care whose naughty or nice. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete