12.19.2011

Weekend Goodness.

{friday} Got off work kinda early. Love it when that happens. Headed over to Walmart to check out the scrub section. Decided I refuse to spend 15 dollars on a top I don't even want to wear in the first place. Got home and fell into a coma. By the time I woke up it was 7:00 and I had no idea what the heck was going on. Slaved over a wedding book I'm doing for my friends while listening to Christmas music. This song came up and the cover made me giggle. Good ol' JT and his bleached curly hair. Gotta love the 90's.


{saturday} Work party at 11:00. We had dry baked potatoes and moldy salald for breakfast. Yum? Played bingo and felt like a kid again. Even after all these years I still never win. I did however go home with a picture frame that says Grandma on it. So that's a keeper. After the party I finished up my Chrismtas shopping for reals this time. I might have gotten some things for myself... Okay, okay I did. But who can pass up a DVD with all of the Disney short films on it, a cute cheap t-shirt and 5 bucks for Baby Mama? Uh duh. No one. Then once again finished the night away slaving over this wedding book.


{sunday} Woke up at the butt crack of dawn and went to the singles ward. Whoever thought of 9:00 church must not know the value of sleeping in. Sacrament meeting was a Christmas program. Loved every second of it. No Christmas season is complete without a Christmas program. Took a four hour nap. Yes, four. One word- phenomenal. Worked on Christmas gifts. Padre's birthday dinner. And finished the night watching Kourtney and Kim take NY. Also got talked into watching Gossip Girl. Heaven help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment