10.12.2010

An Appetite of a Five Year Old.

Confession: I have an appetite of a five year old. You know how five year olds are the world's pickiest eaters? They won't eat certain kinds of foods. They won't eat their food if it touches other foods. They have to have their food a certain way. Well, that is exactly the way I am when I eat.... maybe even worse. I don't do meats. Pork, ham, beef, sausage, steak, fish. All absolutely disgusting. The texture. The smell. The taste. The thought that just before you ate that meat it was just chillin in a pool of blood wrapped in plastic. A few weeks ago my fam had beef stroganoff for dinner. I thought I'd be a big girl and try a no thank you bite. Whelp, that plan failed and I ended up spitting out my no thank you bite into the sink.

Now, I shouldn't say that I don't like all meats, cause there are exactly two meats that I will eat. Chicken and Turkey... with exceptions though of course :) I don't do tomatoes. I don't do onions. I don't do breakfast foods. I don't do milk-only if it's in cereal. I definitely don't do food that looks funny. For example, McDonald's chicken nuggets. Have you ever taken a good look at that chicken nugget that you just bit into? Well it's putrid. Did you know that McDonald's as well as other fast food restaurants use processed meats. This means that they buy the lowest grades of beef, add fat and other fillers into it and then they put it into a meat grinder. Mmm mmm tasty. Which also means that I don't do a lot of fast food places. I don't usually do foods that have been microwaved...yes, that means that I have never had a Ham and Cheese Hot Pocket in all my twenty years of living.

By now you're probably thinking, what do you eat McCall? My answer: Practically nothing. And that is why I have an appetite of a five year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment