10.24.2010

Baby Hungry

My cousin Allie. I'm obssesed with her. She's so stinkin cute!

Is it weird that I want one of these? I'm not really ready to be married, but I want a baby. No, I'm not going to go out and get preggers before I get married, promise. You would think though, that working at a day care would be great birth control, but it's the complete opposite. Everytime we get a new baby at work, especially a new born, I want to take one home with me. Sure they poop. They spit up. They cry. They wake you up in the middle of the night. But for some reason, I think it would all be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Obsessed with your blog. The posts, colors and pictures. Everything. I want to post on every single blog...but I didn't want you getting all excited. Love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love McCall. You are going to be the best domestic and creative mom. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete