10.17.2010

Sniffles and Naughty Kids.

I woke up this morning with the world's worst sore throat ever. It felt like someone during the night had shoved their hand down my throat and scratched it with their long fingernails. So this morning for breakfast I thought that a huge pink and orange popsicle would do the trick and help make my throat feel better. It felt divine on my throat. Yesterday I had the sniffles. My nose tingled the whole day and it felt like I had do sneeze all day. Did I sneeze once? Nope. I was ticked. I can owe all this to the kids at work. Working at a day care is like an incubator for germs and bacteria. So thank you kids at work! You sure are cute, but are really germy.


The cute three and four year old's at  work. They melt my heart.


Speaking of the kids at work... Last week they made me the teacher of the school agers. "They lack discipline and don't listen to anyone." So I guess that's where I come in. To teach them discipline and to listen to people and not to talk back to a teacher and to listen the first time and to treat things with respect and to keep their hands to themselves and to not call other people names. I think you get the point. This is going to be a challenge. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet, but I'll let ya know.



No comments:

Post a Comment