10.09.2010

Me? A Blogger?

Yup. It's true. I started a blog. Why you may ask? I'm asking myself the same question. I don't exactly follow the blogger criteria of being happily married with little kids running around. So I've decided that there are exactly three reasons why I've started a blog to convince myself that it's okay I have a blog...

Reason number one:
Once upon a time I had a thing called a best friend. I'm talking about the kind of best friend that would do anything for you. The kind of best friend that you could talk to anything and everything about. The kind of best friend that you talk to 24/7. What happened you may ask? Growing up happened. We all had to graduate from high school and live totally different lives. Don't get me wrong, I do have amazing friends! Love them to death actually. But not a friend that I can talk to anything and everything about. Not the kind of friend that I can talk to 24/7. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I need someone or something to talk to. To talk to random things about. To vent to. To tell funny stories to. So, what better way to do so then to blog? Well at least for now. Cause I'm pretty sure that when my hubby comes along he'll be the one I'm always talking to.

Reason number two:
Let's face it. I'm HORRIBLE at writing in my journal. And I know that writing in your journal is something that's very important to do. I think why I'm so horrible at writing in my journal is because of how long it takes to write with an actual pen on an actual piece of paper. Typing is so much more faster and convenient. So blogging can count as a journal writing right? Hmm. Whelp, I sure hope so.

Reason number three:
I have a confession to make. Recently I have been obsessed with reading other peoples blogs. I think it's fun to read about their lives and what they're doing. It's interesting to see what good friends are up to. Actually, this is one of the only ways I can keep in contact with old friends. Besides Facebook. Of course. So, now because I have a blog I can read other people's blogs without stalking. Haha promise I'm not a creeper.

2 comments:

  1. Dear McCall, I kinda have the same obsession...so I hope you don't mind that I read yours like ALL the time! :) I recently started a blog too. It's ryandliviwebb.blogspot.com....if you're ever bored :) love, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog by the way! Just wish you would blog more :)

    ReplyDelete