10.26.2010

Deeear snow. I hate you with a passion. Love me

Yesterday morning I woke up to find snow on the ground. I was ticked. I had heard on the news that it was going to snow and thought, "Yeah right, the news lies all the time about the weather." Well, the news decided to tell the truth this time and it snowed.
I hate everything about the snow... How you could be perfectly fine and not have to pee at all and then when you step outside into the cold air bam it hits you like a ton of bricks and then you have to pee way bad. How the snow covers the roads. Just thinking about it honestly gives me anxiety. I HATE HATE HATE driving in the snow. They should make heated roads yeah? Genius, I know. How you can put on layers and layers of clothing on and still be pitch freezing. How anywhere you walk outside your feet get wet and are cold for the rest of the day.
I decided that it should only snow twice a year.... Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Good plan? I think so. Also, did you know that in the winter time the percentage of people who are depressed goes up significantly than in any other season. Probably cause everything is dead and dreary because of the snow.
Only six months till Spring. But who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment