12.26.2010

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me.

1. I absolutely hate board games. Card games are okay, but board games I cannot stand.
2. I want to go skydiving one day. It's on my bucket list.
3. I cringe whenever someone touches me. I'm extremely ticklish and absolutely can't stand massages.
4. I've always wanted twins. Adopted.
5. I wish I could go back to high school and take as many college credit classes as possible.
6. I'm not afraid one bit of spiders, mice, heights, snakes etc. All the usual things people are afraid of don't bother me at all.
7. I really hate taking medicine. I only take it if I absolutely have to.
8. I'm not good with pain. Usually I pass out cold when I have to deal with it.
9. I've never had a ham and cheese hot pocket in my whole entire life.
10. I've saved almost every single card or note that anyone has ever given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment