12.07.2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

My family. They mean the world to me. I wouldn't be where I am today without them.

Green arrows at stop lights. These things make so giddy for some reason.

Three day weekends. No school or work for three days? Yes please.

The rain. The smell. Standing in it. Love everything about it.

Missionaries. I'm pretty sure a letter from a missionary can make anyone's day.

Avocado Egg Rolls at California Pizza Kitchen. Haven't tried them? You're missin out big time.

New Music. Love it when new music comes out. It puts me in such a good mood. Thank goodness for a replay button.

Chick Flicks. Something about the cheesy romance and how the guy always ends up with the girl that started out as just a friend gets me every time.

Babies. Yes, this probably sounds a little creepy. But you wouldn't understand this feeling unless you have worked with them for 4 years like I have. Or are a mom.

The temple. Isn't it amazing that no matter what kind of day you've been having you can step into the temple and feel immediately at peace.

Reminiscing with friends. Absolutely love love doing this. I've had so many good times with my friends and I love when we look back.

2 comments:

  1. I see that you love Cali Pizza Kitchens rolls....remember the hair you found in it? Pretty sure it wasn't a head hair either....sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha oh my heck I forgot about that! Remember how I told him I had a hair in my food and all he said was "oh". Great customer service you got there sir??

    ReplyDelete