10.13.2011

The Pit and the Peak.

{the pit} Kids can ruin your self esteem almost as fast they can build it up. They definitely are not shy about telling you what's on their minds.

Jackson: Teacher, are you a boy?
Me: Um no... I'm definitely a girl.
Why? Do I look like a boy?
Jackson: .....
No response. All he did was laugh and smile.

Jackson- 10
Self esteem- a big fat zero.
I then proceeded to ask all my other kids if I looked like a boy.
Good news.
They all responded and said no.
I guess the lashes, long hair and boobies didn't give it away?

{the peak} I'm obsessed with this weather lately. It's perfect. Please bless we actually have a long fall this year. Dear Winter... If you're listening please PLEASE be nice and stay away for awhile. Actually. Scratch that. Don't come at all. You won't be missed. Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment