10.26.2011

Pit and the Peak.

{the pit} I found out today that when I've been pushing the lock button on the remote for my car it only locks the driver's side.
Which means three other doors are being left unlocked.
Which means that one time when my car alarm randomly went off in my driveway was because someone was trying to get in.
Oh and then there's that one time my car alarm randomly went off at work. Again, someone was trying to get in.
Super.
Close calls? YES!
Just glad nothing ever got stolen.
Promise I'm grumpy cause I have to manually do it now.
Who does stuff manually nowadays anyway?


{the peak}

Yup.
Chopped it.
Well as far as chopping goes for me.
It's actually not as short as it looks in the picture.
Changing my hair brings me so much happiness. It's like a whole new look.
Gotta switch it up every once and awhile right?

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I can't wait to see your hair in person!! also, my car doors.. they would unlock automatically after I locked.. So i had to chance my car being broken into everyday! ugh! know how oyu feel :)

    ReplyDelete