10.19.2011

She Love Me, She Loves Me Not.

She Loves Me...

Ahhhh Target. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face. Is it bad that if I don't make at least one Target trip a week I go through withdrawals? I wish I was kidding too. And I'm not even mad about it. Who has the phone number for the Target addicts hot line? Anyone?



I am currently obsessed with all things Chevron. Chevron artwork, chevron rugs, chevron walls, chevron painted nails, chevron patterned clothes. Love it! Mark my words there will by at least one chevron print in my future home.



She Love Me Not...

Oh, Taylor. Many people love her. I however hate her. Actually, I shouldn't say I hate her. Cause I like her as a person and think she is really down to earth and a good role model for the youngins. But man her voice makes me want to pull out every single hair on my body. And I have a lot of hair. Cause I'm Mexican and we're hairy like that. And her songs. Don't even get me started. So predictable and expected. All about boys and breakups. Change it up T Swizzle.





Since when did Halloween become national dress like a hooker day? Can I hear an amen? Amen! Plus I have never once seen a police officer or a fire fighter in a mini skirt with their boobies hanging out. Really ladies, please, for the love PUT SOME CLOTHES ON. Please and thank you. No one wants to see that. Well- I'm sure many pigs aka guys would love to see that. In that case you don't have the right kind of guys looking at you.



lol. Sick, sick, sick. This little three letter word makes me cringe. Promise I struggled even typing it. Cannot stand it. What's wrong with a good ol' haha?


No comments:

Post a Comment