10.11.2011

She Loves Me She Loves Me Not.

She loves Me:


Only two more days till I head off to sunny California to spend some time with the fam dam. Can't hardly wait. And also I've been thinking that I really would not be mad at all if I moved to California. Hmm...


The fall! My absolute favorite time of the year. I need to take a little trip up to the mountains soon to see all the gorgeous colors. Please bless winter will be nice and stay away for a while longer.


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. My guilty pleasure. I can't get enough of these ladies. The massive houses, the jewels, the clothes, the cars. Oh man. I hate that I love to live my life vicariously through them each Monday night.



She loves me not:

It's that time of year. Scary movies galore. And I hate hate hate it. I don't do murders, I don't to people with chain saws, I don't do creepy kids, I don't do ghosts, I don't do blood, I don't do Satan, I just don't do any of it. I'd much rather be watching Hercules or The Little Mermaid. Promise I'm 21 years old.


Glee has been absolutely horrible this season. And I've been so bummed about it! Not even the songs are worth downloading on iTunes. Let's step it up here Fox.


One of my biggest pet peeves. Maybe it's the teacher in me, that's why it bugs me so much. Your, you're. Their, there. Then, than. Its, it's. This is general English here folks. Let's get it right. Did we forget what we learned in elementary school??

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! we'll be in Cali this weekend too. You'll have so much fun. I have never partaken of a fiesta.. but it sounds like a blast. Your blog is so much fun to look at, Love you!

    ReplyDelete