5.16.2011

Garage Sale and a Change in Wards.

Daybreak is great for many things.
Scenic walks, a lake down the road from my house, good eats and now community garage sales.
I've never been to a garage sale in my life before Saturday.
I loved it.
I think garage sales are my new favorite thing.
....and of course I came away with a few (too many) goodies.


On another note....
For some reason the church decided to make a change to the singles wards.
Which means I have a new ward that I get to go to know.
At first I was really upset about this.
If you know me at all I don't do change well.
A new ward would mean having to socialize and meet new people.
Heaven forbid. Jokes. I can do it if I really want to and try.
It's just not my forte. Not at all.
But for some reason I feel so at peace.
Like this change is going to bring something great.

2 comments:

  1. Day Break yard sale changed my life! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best thing ever?! I loved every second of it. I wish they would have them more often!

    ReplyDelete