5.20.2011

Oh Brother.

Sometimes....I worry about this kid.....














My Brother.
Apparently yesterday all the seniors took a panoramic picture.
They all got lectured before about not flashing gang signs.
My brother and some of his friends however decided to ignore this warning and gave the cameras the good ol' straight edge sign.
Which by the way none of them are straight edgers.
(such a boy thing to do)
And a few hours later my dad was on the phone with Mr. Edmunds.
Remember him? He was the worst.
Needless to say my brother got a good lecture and a beating.
Okay so minus the beating.
Just the lecture.
And a threat to not be able to go to Senior Dinner Dance.

Check out the invitations he sent out to people in my family for his graduation...



I found this quite hilarious.
I was also really tired from work that day so anything was funny really.
I pray to the heavens this kid makes it in life.
It's lookin a little sketchy right now.
I know he will though.....eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment